Parent & Teacher Section
This area provides many options that include:
- My Account - this area provides the dashboard, orders, subscription, downloads, addresses, payment methods, account details and a log out feature.
- Manage Students: ability to manage students and group leaders.
- Student Progress is broken down by student and provides a download feature to a CSV file.
- Quiz Results
- Teacher Resources is equally comprehensive and includes:
- Super Tips for Using CrossWired Science
- Calendar suggestions that is broken down to Core Videos, Reading, Experiments, Devotions, Research and General and Unit Links and finally, Stretching Each Global Topic to 8 Weeks. There are six printable calendars
- Student Dashboard Information
- Suggested Calendar is the same as what is found under Teacher Resources
- Unit Worksheet Answers
- General Links provides videos for each of the Units
- Unit Links provides additional videos for each Unit too
The Parent/Teacher tab offers you a plethora of options:
- my account (just what it sounds like, a place to look at your subscription, address, email, change your password, etc.)
- manage my students (a list of your students, their emails and what I think are their passwords, also tells you their status)
- student progress (tells you what percentage each student has completed of each course and if they finished it, what date it was completed)
- quiz results (lets you see the scores of each quiz even to telling you which answers are wrong/right)
- teacher resources (has links to 14 "super tips", the calendars and the student dashboard)
- calendars (several suggested schedules for the course)
- worksheets (answer keys for the worksheets)
- general links (the real embedded links so that you can watch the exterior videos with your child)
- unit links (embedded links for the units)